Tuesday 12 February 2008

A Passion for Pens

I have always appreciated the handwritten note. It is so much more personal than a typed message that is such a feature of the modern world. It is the individuality that I like, each mark of the pen showing personality and a human touch. It is an art form that I believe is making a resurgence, a rebellion against the coldness of typed letters, e-mail and text.

A good pen can make the art of writing an absolute joy, and I am passionate about pens. When you hold a perfectly balanced pen, a beautiful pen, a uniquely designed pen, it creates a desire to write wonderful words. Not only does the pen have a function, but it is also a lifestyle accessory. There is such a vast array of pens that there is something to suit all tastes. There is everything from glamorous show off pens to pioneering ergonomic pens to help with writing difficulties. In my blog I will look at all things to do with pens and writing, from product reviews to tips on reducing writing strain.

No comments: